The wait is over! The 2013 NYCROSS.com Presented by VOMax race schedule has been finalized and it’s a good one. There will be two additional events added to the series, and don’t forget about their skills clinic and brand-new grass criterium series.
- Sept. 7: NYCROSS.com Cyclocross Skills Clinic, Prospect Park, Troy
- Sept. 15: Kirkland CX, Kirkland, NY
- Sept. 22: Adirondack Cyclocross, Johnstown, NY
- Oct. 12 & 13: Uncle Sam GP in Troy, NY
- Oct. 20: SpaCX in Saratoga, NY
- Oct. 27: Wicked Creepy in Bennington, VT
- Nov. 2: Syracuse CX
- Nov. 10: Bethlehem Cup, Elm Ave. Park, Bethlehem, NY
And as previously posted, the Thursday Night Lights grass “crit” series, where all proceeds go toward the NYCROSS.com Elite (Men & Women) and Junior development teams.