Hammer Nutrition and a new bar coming to market, the Hammer Recovery Bar. Whether as a solid-food recovery fuel, a second meal after your immediate post-workout/race bottle of Recoverite, or as an occasional snack to bolster your daily protein intake, the Hammer Recovery Bar fits the bill perfectly. Each gluten-free, GMO-free, certified dairy kosher Hammer Recovery Bar is comprised of 70% organic ingredients, including ample amounts of carbohydrates, a whopping 20 grams of a cold-processed whey protein blend derived from grass-fed cows, and a substantial 8 grams of fiber.
The new Recovery Bar contains:
- High-quality whey protein
- 70% organic ingredients
- Gluten-free, GMO-free, certified dairy kosher
- Amino acids with post-exercise benefits
- Great tasting Peanut Butter-Chocolate
Fortified with vitamins and minerals, it’ s also an especially good source of calcium, magnesium, and potassium. The Hammer Recovery Bar contains added amounts of amino acids with post-exercise benefits (L-glutamine, L-arginine, L-leucine, L-valine, and L-isoleucine). For enhanced absorption, the Hammer Recovery Bar also contains a full spectrum of digestive enzymes. Best of all, the peanut butter-chocolate combination is addictively delicious!
Athletic performance improvement depends on a program of exercise to stimulate muscular and cardiovascular adaptation followed by a recovery period in which the body rebuilds itself slightly more fit than before. Thus, the real gain of exercise occurs during recovery, but only in the presence of adequate rest and optimal nutritional support. The Hammer Recovery Bar helps boost overall health and enhances recovery with nutrients, high-quality protein, and complex carbohydrates. In addition, it contains:
- Generous amounts of fiber (8 grams)
- Recovery-beneficial amino acids (L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine).
- Full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend for efficient digestion and maximal nutrient absorption.
- Inulin fiber, a dietary fiber and a fructooligosaccharide (FOS) derived from chicory roots and other natural sources. Inulin fiber is considered to be a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly, beneficial intestinal bacteria that supports good colon health. Because it also has a very low glycemic index, it is suitable for many people who are on restricted diets.
- No refined sugar. The sugar content in the bars is from natural sources.
- No trans fat.
HAMMER RECOVERY BARS – USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Use as a solid-food recovery fuel, a second meal after your immediate post-workout/race bottle of Recoverite, or as an occasional snack to bolster your daily protein intake.
Notes: Don’t confuse the Hammer Recovery Bar with other energy bars, many of which are loaded with refined sugar, saturated fats, and possibly other unhealthy ingredients. A quick look at the list of ingredients in the Hammer Recovery Bar will let you know that you’re consuming an ultra-healthy food that just happens to come in the convenience of a bar. After workouts or races, if solid food is desired, or when the use of Recoverite is not practical, the Hammer Recovery Bar is a superb post-workout/race food, providing high-quality carbohydrates and protein.