What Is Rudy Project?
In 1985 Rudy Barbazza created Rudy Project in Treviso Italy with a firm conviction to improve the performance of athletes all over the world.
A love of progress, a passion for style and a keen eye for quality all contributed to give life to his Vision: the world’s most technologically advanced sports eyewear.
Rudy Project works in cooperation with athletes from all fields, listening to what they want and what they need.
Rudy Project never stops researching to find the most advanced materials to develop products that elevate your performance.
Technically Cool: the two words that can best sum up this Vision; the two words that best express the DNA of each and every design carrying the brand Rudy Project.
Why Rudy Rocks
- 3 Year Frame Warranty
- Lifetime Lens Plano Warranty
- 1 Year Rx Scratch Warranty
- FREE Shipping & 90 Day Return Policy
- Italian Craftsmanship Since 1985
- Adjustability for a customized, fog-free fit
- Family Business – Support the Little Guy in the Land of Giants
- Winner of Outside Magazine’s prestigious “Gear of the Year” – Twice!
- #1 worn helmet at Ironman 2011 World Championships
- Tested by Hundreds of Thousands of Athletes
- Official Eyewear (and Helmet) of USA Triathlon, Xterra, American Cycling Association, US Ski Team and hundreds of organizations and teams